Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just Another Day In The ATL

I've had a pretty productive day at Kayla's today. I think she's gonna come back home with *me*, too, when I leave to hang out and help me clean the house. My boss, T., is paying me--get this--$150 for unhacking her site. I was like, OMG, it's so not worth that! But she won't hear of paying me less. So I guess I'm gonna take it, LOL.

As far as the other shit...I have some things I've got to get off my conscience. I just have to figure out exactly how I'm going to pull this off. I know she doesn't want to talk to me, but I'm the kind of person that if any injustice is done--to anyone--even if I'M the one who did it, I can't just let it stand.

I fucked up. And I need to atone for it.

There are other things I have to do as well, but I MUST do this. If I live long enough, I will see it righted, somehow. I know she's going to think I have some kind of ulterior motive, but I don't.

I just have to figure this out.

But first, I have tons of work to do. Thank God, I have K. helping me, or I'd die before it was all finished.

Bedtime. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment