Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Branching Out!

Ok, I'm really excited, and I have to share! :D

I've been tossing around the idea of doing freelance SEO for awhile, but I couldn't decide if I wanted to do it or not. I mentioned something about it on my Facebook, and I got a pretty good reception, so I'm going forward with it. Going to have a couple of sites designed to do this, blah, blah, blah.

Ok, the really exciting part, though, is this. A girl I work with (well, used to work with now because she left the company, but we're still friends) who does design--she's the one who did the site design I was so excited about last month--had a proposition for me. She's going to refer her design clients to me for SEO for a small commission, and I'm going to refer my SEO clients to her for design for the same.

OMG, y'all. This girl does AMAZING design and has a shit ton of customers. I'm going to be OVERRUN with stuff to do. I'm going to have her do 2 websites for me, one for one part of my SEO business and one for the other. Then, I'm going to barrel ahead with it.

My Daddy has also lined up a bunch of SEO/web content jobs for me, too, so this couldn't come at a better time.

ZOMG, I get to actually use my degree, LOLOLOLOL.

Between this and the step I'm about to take into doing another business venture, I'm going to be extremely busy, but I hope I'll be happier professionally.

There are other things--serious things--I want to talk about, too, but I'm honestly too thrilled at the moment to do that. So I'ma just bask in my warm glow of happy for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment