Thursday, July 7, 2011

Frustration

I'm feeling *really* frustrated right now.

Work SUCKS. There's really no other way to put it. And those problems I mentioned last week? Still there.

I've also got some suspicions that I'm being cheated out of traffic. No, this is not paranoia. This is based on evidence.

I'm tired of banging my head against the wall somewhere that I'm not appreciated. I get told things to appease me and shut me up, but my actual problems? Not taken care of. And probably never will be.

*Sigh* I'm going to have to do something different for the sake of my sanity soon.


I'm also nervous about the email I sent. I had to take a sleeping pill to be able to sleep last night, and I'm sure tonight will be more of the same. On the bright side, the knot in my stomach has kept me from eating much for weeks, so I should still be dropping weight. *Eyeroll*

No comments:

Post a Comment