Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stress

Mood: -2

Meds: 1 pm

Sleep: 7 hours or so

Other: No pay. My boss sent Fangbunny a message, asking her to ask me to get in touch with her...as if she didn't have a way to get in touch with me herself. Apparently, she's afraid to deal with me. Found out that I'm not the only one whose paycheck bounced. Ugh. She promised to PayPal me some money, but she didn't.

So. Fucking. Stressed.

I have other drama that I'm too tired to even discuss. My mother is having yet another dental surgery on Friday, so I've got to go down there on Thursday night, so I can go with her. Since I have no idea when I'll ever get paid again, she's paying my big-ass credit card bill this month. This makes me feel like complete and total shit. How the FUCK old am I? Why do I have to keep borrowing money from my mother and father because my goddamn boss can't pay me? *Sigh*

The Lamictal headache isn't getting any better, either. Plus, I'm so sleepy and don't feel like working. This has GOT to get better, right?

Ok, I swear I'll write something more productive tomorrow. I'm just...blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment