Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fuck You, Psy Vamp! Fuck You

Mood: -2

Meds: 5 pm

Sleep: I don't remember now.

Other: I was going to write a good blog post for today. But I just got off a 40-minute call with a fucking psychic vampire, and all my motivation is gone. I'm so exhausted that I'm going to bed very soon.


The only things I have to share today are these:

1.) Fangbunny introduced me to Last.FM. It's my new best friend! I was SO tired of my own music, but streaming radio stations sucks. So this is pretty amazing. Yes, I realize I'm probably behind the times with discovering this, but whatever. If you're a real-life friend, feel free to go to www.last.fm and add me as a friend. Just go to "Community" and search for my normal screen name/Yahoo username in the "Search People" box. You can see my music library, too, so you can see just how schizoid my musical taste is, LOL.

2.) I bought a $1 Disney Princess whiteboard today at Target. It's reversible, and it's got my 3 favorite Princesses together on one side with none of the other, lamer Princesses in the picture with them: Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. Yes, I will be putting my to-do list on this. :)

3.) Be prepared for a cute blog post tomorrow. I hope I can get it done before after midnight, unlike I've been doing with most of 'em lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment