Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Don't Know What To Title This Post

Mood: -1

Meds: 2 pm

Sleep: 9 hours

Other: Boss sent me another $50 to PayPal today. I'm going to eventually run out of available transfers. God forbid we overnight it, since we're THREE WEEKS BEHIND. Ugh. Kitty's been saying basically nothing to me anymore. Fangbunny and my friend K. are pretty much the only people I have to talk to nowadays. Thank God they're sympathetic ears, LOL. I'm really behind on my work, and I've got to go to my mother's house tonight. That's going to be fun. Luckily, I only have to stay until tomorrow. I'm taking her to the oral surgeon and then driving her back. Hopefully, I can bail before it gets too late. I wish I didn't feel that way about being there, but I have no patience for being stuck on someone's schedule when I'm so used to being on my own. Also, still nothing from him, which is terribly unsurprising.


I'm really glad it's spring. I'm hoping there won't be another cold snap now. I'm also hoping that we actually have a spring this year, like we did last year, instead of having two weeks of mild weather and then jumping straight into 100 degree days from then til October.

I love spring. It makes me very happy. Despite the fact that my allergies will most likely catch up with me before long, and I'll have hay fever for a week, I still love spring. It's my favorite season, much like Easter is my favorite holiday.

I feel as if I should do something. You know...exercise or something. But I always plan to do it and then end up feeling like I should work instead. Same thing with cooking. I have to log out to actually cook, or I'll get a call, and my food will burn. I never eat while I'm logged in because I feel like I need some semblance of being a civilized person. Then, I have to clean up. It ends up taking 2-3 hours to do all that when I could've either grabbed a sandwich or gone out to get something in far less time than that. I guess my greedy ass would rather make money than eat healthy or whatever. I really need to make a schedule for myself or something.

I'd write more today, but I'm so behind on my work stuff that I'm going to try to do some of it before I have to make the great migration south this evening. Then, I'll be working my ass off this weekend. Fun times. It'll pay off some day, right? Right? RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment