Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whinging

Mood: I don't even know anymore. The scale doesn't accurately reflect what's going on. Suffice it to say, I feel like shit.

Meds: 1:30 pm

Sleep: 7-8 hours

Other: Pretty sure I'm going batshit again. It's getting to be a battle to get myself to do anything. Part of me thinks that if I could just sleep an entire day away, I'd have to feel better. My sleep has been so fucked up ever since the time changed, and now I don't know if I'll ever get it back again. I'm dreading going to my parents' house this weekend. Actually, to be honest, I'm dreading pretty much everything. Life in general, I suppose. Kitty's not really saying a lot to me again, and he still hasn't said *anything*. I feel like I'm being punished by him for something horrible I've done, but I don't know what it is or what can be done to rectify it. Hell, I don't know. Maybe I do deserve it.

I was going to write an actual post today, but I'm suddenly very sleepy and feel like I need to get up and do something before I doze off. Maybe I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment