Monday, March 28, 2011

I Posted This And Forgot To Title It...So Here's The Title

Mood: I'm not an accurate judge anymore

Meds: 3 pm

Sleep: 7 hours?

Other: The cable guy didn't show up. :( And they're dragging their feet on my loan. :'( Maybe soon.


I just realized April is going to be the busiest month ever. Fangbunny and I are leaving for New York on Saturday (4-2) and won't be back 'til the following Monday (4-11). The next weekend, I think Kitty's gonna come hang out. The weekend after that is Easter, which I have to go to my parents' house for. And the weekend after that is the CRAWFISH BOIL!!!!!! Cee-Lo. Nelly. Much happiness. :D

I want to angst more about being crazy, but I'm trying not to think about it. So, instead, in honor of Cee-Lo's impending appearance at the Crawfish Boil and my own level of batshittery, I leave you with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment