Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Another Day In...Well, Hell, If You Really Want To Know

Mood: 3, much better than yesterday

Meds: 12:45 pm or so

Sleep: Didn't sleep worth a damn, but I probably managed 7-8 hours in there

Other: Still really pissed about how I'm getting fucked on my paychecks now, but there's not a lot I can do about it. I thought through all the bills, and I think I can juggle long enough to pay them when that big check comes mid-April. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pay taxes then, too. But I'll do something somehow.

In other news, I'm going to New York with Fangbunny. She ordered the tickets today. I'm really excited because I've never been up the East Coast, and I've always wanted to go to New York. So, yeah, going to be on Long Island for a week at the first of April. There will be at least one trip into Manhattan, too. Woo!

I guess the only other thing I have to add right now is that I'm going to have to go back to working 40-50+ hour weeks, and that's going to make me batshit. But what choice do I have? I'm waiting on my other boss (the one that DOESN'T suck) to get back in touch with me about a business venture; I hope to hear from her soon. I'm also seriously thinking about just going ahead and whoring myself out as a writer. I mean, I sort of moonlight at it, anyway, and I'm thinking about just jumping in headfirst.

I have so much on my plate, and I really suck at making decisions. But I guess I don't have much of a choice in the matter, do I? Pretty much the only one who can give any reasonable input at this point is Fangbunny, so I suppose she and I will talk over the relative merits of doing...whatever. It's both terrifying and kind of exhilarating, the thought of not being bound to a company or companies for the bulk of my money.

We shall see. Now I'm off to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment