Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Was Going To Write A Real Post And Then...Meh

Mood: 0...very meh.

Meds: 1:30 pm

Sleep: 8 hours and then a couple hours' nap this afternoon because I didn't sleep well at all last night.

Other: I haven't done shit all day. Well, I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher and helped Fangbunny cook. That's been it. No work, nothing. I'm back to that very disconnected feeling, and I don't care for it. Also, Jane Eyre is coming out this weekend, but the release is so limited that it's apparently never going to come here. I'm really irritated about this. Fangbunny said she'd take me to see it in New York if necessary, though. Best roommate ever!

I should probably write more, but I don't feel terribly inclined. I have a whole post on more of my sex issues that I want to write, but that's not going to happen until tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to find something with chocolate in it and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment