Friday, March 25, 2011

Maybe Not So Bad

Mood: 1

Meds: 2 pm

Sleep: 6 hours

Other: Been having intermittent Internet problems. The technicians came out today--which is why I got less sleep than usual--and checked on it. Apparently, whoever wired it originally put it in wrong, which means the whole thing's going to have to be redone. Naturally. *Eyeroll* They didn't have time to do it today, but they're gonna send someone out next week. Which means *another* day of dealing with it. But whatever, at least they believed there was something wrong with it, which is more than I can say for the first guy who came out and looked at it a few months ago, and they're gonna fix it. So I can't complain too much.

I'm at my parents' house right now with my mother. Daddy hasn't gotten home yet. I'm actually sleeping in the basement bedroom tonight. (Yes, this officially makes me some creepy person posting to the Internet from her parents' basement, LOL.) It's way cooler down here. And dark. Maybe I can actually get some sleep down here tonight, so I won't be in such a shitty mood this weekend.

Also...New York in 8 days. :)


I have a lot of work to do tonight, so I'm not going to post anything other than that quick update. Maybe I'll get a bunch of shit done tonight, so I can post something more substantial tomorrow. I'm picking up my meds tomorrow; prescriptions need refilling. Hopefully, this weekend won't be as bad as I first feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment