Saturday, March 5, 2011

36 Hours And Counting

Mood: I...don't know. I'm sleep-deprived, and it's too hard to tell.

Meds: 7:30 this morning.

Sleep: Going on 36 hours without any.

Other: I'm so tired I've gotten shaky, but I don't know that I'll be able to sleep from all the damn shakes. I didn't sleep at all last night because of all the reasons I enumerated in the previous post. Had to do all that running around, come back home, and work. Everything is so fucked up right now. I've got to crash soon before I set off something ugly in my brain. Fangbunny's got a nosebleed we can't get to stop. I have to make sure she's ok before I go to bed. This has been the most upside-down day ever. Going to check on Fangbunny, then going to bed. I hope all will be well after a long, long sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment