Monday, February 28, 2011

We Have Reached Critical Mass, Ladies And Gentlemen

Mood: I can't even number this one. Flying high as a kite, but with rage instead of happiness. I am quite possibly angrier than I have ever been in my motherfucking life. Is it possible to be a 10 and a -10 at the same time?

Meds: I took them. I don't know what time it was.

Sleep: Somewhere between 6 and 8 hours is all I know.

Other: Blind. Motherfucking. Rage.


In addition to all the pay issues with my main company--not ever getting paid on time, not getting paid correctly when I do get paid, paychecks being weeks late, boss with a coke problem, etc.--I just had another problem that I never thought would happen.

My. Fucking. Paycheck. BOUNCED.

Now, mind you, it was part of a split check from LAST WEEK. I was supposed to get the money on 2-18. I got $75 of it on 2-25, and I got the remaining $140 today. Nothing for the $200+ I was supposed to get on 2-25.

Then, when I took a look at my account this afternoon after I got up, I saw a $140 debit reversal for that $140 deposit that went in this morning. I called the bank to ask what that meant, and they told me that the deposit was canceled on the company's end.

In other words, someone either a.) put a stop-payment on my direct deposit, or b.) the company's bank didn't let the transaction go through because of insufficient funds.

Now. I'll let that sink in for a moment. MY GODDAMN PAYCHECK BOUNCED!

I have rent due by Friday. There's already a late fee (that I shouldn't owe) tacked onto rent from last month. My credit card payment is due Friday. My boss owes me $342 in BACK checks and will owe me another $100 on Friday, which I know will never get here on time. So in the last three weeks, she's paid me a whole $75 for the nearly $500 she owes me.

I'm going to resist the urge to rant and rave here because I know it's going to make me even madder, and I don't need that at this point. But I can promise that bitch this: If it's not rectified by Friday, and all the money she owes me is not in my account, I will END HER. Personally. Professionally. Completely. I have the means at my disposal to do so, and I am not afraid to use them.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment