Friday, February 25, 2011

Fuck

Mood: -3

Meds: 12 pm?

Sleep: 7-8 hours

Other: The tension here is so fucking thick, you could cut it with a knife. No, actually, there's so much tension that you'd probably need a chain saw. Fangbunny can't stand Kitty, and Kitty can't stand Fangbunny, and somehow, I feel like it's all my fault. It's throwing me into a state, and I don't know if I can handle it or not. I've asked Kitty to engage more, but she just stonewalled. I've tried to pull Fangbunny in a little more, but she's staying aloof. I. Don't. Know. What. To. Do.

I just wish that my feelings meant enough to people that they'd alter their behavior, even just a little, for the benefit of my feelings. But nobody ever has, and nobody ever will. And then they wonder why I'm always angry and run myself crazy. *Sigh*


I'm thinking seriously about taking this blog over to Wordpress. Blogger fucks up my posts every time I try to use it. The other day, it ate my paragraph breaks. Yesterday, it underlined everything in every post, and I don't know WHY. So if you're reading this and are confused, I'm really sorry. Between the shitty formatting and the fact that I'm having problems writing, spelling, and coming up with the correct words, it's gotta be like reading something written by a 4-year-old.

I'm tired, I'm sad, I'm upset, and I don't know how I'm going to get through this weekend. I wanted to have fun and talk and engage and do things, even though I'm broke. But it's looking like it's going to be every man for himself.

God, strike me dead now, so I don't have to deal with all the bullshit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment