Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Feel Like A Zombie

Mood: 2

Meds: 11:30 am

Sleep: 7-8 hours

Food: Fried chicken salad from Sonic with ranch dressing and Diet Dr. Pepper and 3 sugar-free chocolate chip cookies for lunch. Whole wheat pasta with spaghetti sauce and leftover oven-fried chicken, an orange, and Powerade Zero for supper. A Granny Smith apple (sliced) with peanut butter and a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese and the the remaining Powerade for a snack. I'm not hungry at all, but I realized I forgot to take my second daily round of antibiotics after I ate earlier, so I've got to choke down enough to take those after I finish this blog.

Exercise: Walked 2 miles.

Other: I don't even know. I'm exhausted. I got an hour call right as I was about to log off and go to bed, so I'm completely exhausted now and have no idea what I'm saying. Also, my eyes are burning like it's their job. Going to grab a snack, take this stupid pill, and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment