Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Weekend :)

Mood: 5

Meds: 12 pm

Sleep: 7-8 hours

Other: Again, no food or exercise section because I blew it all to hell. Getting back on the wagon tomorrow. My throat is a lot better. It still hurts, but I've been popping 4 Advil every 4-6 hours, and that pretty much keeps the swelling down. Only problem is 12-16 Advil a day is not easy on the wallet (or the stomach, either, I would imagine). If I'm still having to pop them like this come next weekend, I'm going to go to the doctor, since I'm going to my parents' for Easter weekend, anyhow.

I had such a good weekend that I dread getting back to "normal" tomorrow. MEH. I actually worked a little for one company tonight and wrote a ton of blogs, but tomorrow means cleaning the kitchen, cooking, and working for all the places I work. Can I have a rewind button, please?

Still working slowly on getting some things put back together. I'm going to try to post a productive blog still eventually. I haven't forgotten about it, I swear. I do think, however, that I'm going to finish my snack here and hit the sleep meds for tonight. I'd like to be able to sleep all the way through the night for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment