Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And One Last Thing

The other night, I had this really weird dream where I had extremely dirty, kinky sex with Charlie Sheen. I have no idea where it came from, but I can tell you that if I knew he were really as good in bed and as into fucked up kinky shit as he was in my dream, I'd be hunting that man down in a heartbeat.

So I told some of my friends about it, and I've been catching a good bit of good-natured hell for it because everyone--including me--thinks it's hilarious. My friends K. and B. have been giving me the hardest time about it, coming up with nearly every Charlie Sheen joke known to man.

So I leave you with this quote from a man who is apparently my new idol and subconscious crush.

"I'm not bipolar. I'm bi-winning!"

Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment