Saturday, December 17, 2011

Up For Air For A Moment

I've finally regained some semblance of wellness about me again. I still feel like I've been hit by a bus, I still cough, and I still have some congestion, but ANYTHING is better than what I felt like at the beginning of the week. I'm slowly starting to catch up again, too, which is good. Of course, I'll only manage to catch up just enough to get ridiculously behind again when I go to my parents' for Christmas, but that's par for the course, yes?

I have so much to do next week, anyway. I have to finish my Christmas shopping once we're paid. I have to wrap everything. I have to clean up a little before I leave. I have to do as much work as I can before I go, so I don't feel so bad about not doing shit over the holiday. And there's something else that needs to be done, in the spirit of the season.

This song about sums it up for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment