Thursday, December 15, 2011

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream...In Raving Delirium

The good news is that we got the payment thing straightened out with the company, so that if we stick to our original Monday due date, we'll get paid in time to buy Christmas presents.

The bad news is that we STILL have to finish by Monday, and I haven't done a damn thing since the beginning of the week because I've been sick. So I have to finish 13 essays by Monday.

The ugly is that I can't work on them now, either, because I'm delirious. My hair's soaking wet from where a fever I didn't know I had apparently broke. I'm also having a hard time concentrating on anything. So despite the fact that I went to sleep around 7 pm last night and didn't get up until about 2 pm today, I think I'm going back to bed again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment