Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, God, I Didn't Want To Die Like This

It appears that my allergy/asthma hell has turned into some kind of legitimate sickness now, too. I was pretty sure around 2 am that I was breathing my last. I felt better when I woke up, but now my whole head is congested. Hurts like a bitch.

I went to Wal-Mart to do something for ChaosKitty, and I wasn't sure I could get back out to my truck. And then once I got home, I had a hell of a time unloading the few groceries I bought. So yeah. I now have a cold or some shit on top of the coughing that makes me want to chop my head off.

Needless to say, the work is not going to be finished tonight. As a matter of fact, I'm probably going to lay back down for a little while. Maybe I'll feel better when I get up again.

:(

I hate being sick and alone. And whiny. I need attention and love. *Cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment