Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Do It

Well, seems it's official. I'm depressed. Goddammit. This hasn't happened since I started Wellbutrin last November. I'd hoped it wouldn't happen again.

But, as bad as it sounds, it's still better than being manic.

The work stuff has overwhelmed me. ChaosKitty is having a hard time keeping up her end of the work, and it's all falling to me. All my clients expect to have their hands held. I'm working for peanuts because I need to work, and, despite the fact that these stupid customers are getting premium work for bargain-basement prices, they feel the need to nitpick every goddamn thing.

It's making me sick. I cry a lot. I don't sleep well. I just toss and turn and fret. I need to get away for a little while, but when will I ever have the chance?

I hate everything right now.



**Edited to add**

You know what? I think I need an evening away from the computer and the misery it's inflicting on me. Despite the fact that I need to get some work done, I'm going to go and get some snack foods and a blanket and curl up on the couch and watch a cute movie of some sort.

Aaaaand if that doesn't work, I'm either going down with the Lamictal or up with the Wellbutrin tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment