Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthday, In Retrospect

Well, my birthday didn't suck nearly as much as I was afraid it would.

ChaosKitty, feeling guilty for not being here, though it wasn't her fault she couldn't make it, wished me happy birthday at least twenty times, starting at midnight, then on throughout the day. After I got up this afternoon, she'd posted on my Facebook wall a couple of times and continued to tell me until it was no longer November 28th. I expect she'll tell me happy belated birthday several times when she gets here, too, LOL.

Kitty met me in Pell City for dinner. I was really grateful for this, too, since I so didn't want to spend the entirety of my birthday alone. It was a lot of fun. Kitty is great to hang out with, and we celebrated as best we could, surrounded by singing--yes, singing--children. She's coming on Friday, too, so I expect there will be more fun times to be had with those two soon.

My deepest, most hidden wish didn't come true, but I wasn't holding out a lot of hope that it would, anyway.

I'm tired. I've worked all day, and I didn't sleep well last night. It's bedtime, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment