Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Wish....

I wish I were thin.

Ok, not thin, but I wish I weighed what I did in high school. 170-ish. Which sounds fat until you consider that I'm between 5'9" and 5'10". Either way, it's a hell of a lot less than I weigh now.

Why? Lots of reasons, really.

But I'd be lying if I said it didn't have a lot to do with the fact that I wish I could be Spider-Woman for Halloween.


Where I'd go dressed like that, I have no idea. I might just stay at home and look at myself in the mirror. Plus, it'd give me an excuse to dye my hair black again. I miss the shit out of my black hair. :(

But for reals? Read about her--Spider-Woman, the original Jessica Drew version. And if you don't wanna wade through all that shit, just suffice it to say that she was brainwashed and started her "career," so to speak, as a villain. When she realized she'd been brainwashed, she turned against her brainwashers (is that even a word?) and went "good." There's way more to it, too, but I'm too lazy to write about it all. Suffice it to say that I find a lot in the character that I can relate to.

There's this, for example (clicky if it's not big enough to read; Blogger does something weird with image sizes):


Story of my life. *Sigh*

Besides, red looks amazing on me. Yellow, not so much. But red? Oh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment