Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Hate You, Brain

Sigh.

My circadian rhythm has gone from screwy to non-existent. Sometimes, I sleep during the day; sometimes, I sleep at night. It has neither rhyme nor reason anymore, and it's frustrating as hell because it's throwing everything off. I don't even know what day it is anymore.

I've used the Ambien so much lately, trying to regulate things, that it doesn't seem to work anymore. So I'm leaving that off for the time being in hopes that it'll regain its effectiveness eventually.

I go for days without sleeping, and then I go down for way too damn long. I'm having to use the over-the-counter sleeping pills again, the ones that knock me out for hours on end. I went to bed at 8 pm last night and didn't get up until 3:30 pm today. Oh, and I napped about 2 hours before officially going to bed last night. So that's, what, nearly 22 hours of sleep? And the worst thing of it all is that I could go back to sleep right now.

It's messed up my working, messed up my taking my meds, messed up all kinds of things. WTF, brain? Just...WTF? I HATE YOU.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment