Thursday, June 7, 2012

Drowning: I Am Doing It

*Sigh*

I just spent 4 hours on the phone with Huntsville B. We'd been texting, and then he thought of something he wanted to tell me. He said it was too much to text, but that I could call him if I wanted. So I did.

Four. Fucking. Hours. And I hate talking on the goddamn phone!

For the record, that was not him keeping me on the phone and me trying to think of a good excuse to hang up. No, that was every single floodgate I had being opened all at once because I apparently needed to talk and didn't realize it, and he was the poor, unlucky soul who happened to be around at the right time.

I'm burnt out on work--on writing. (Hence the reason I haven't written a damned thing in my "writing" blog since the day I put it up and the reason that I burdened B. with all my bullshit for four goddamn hours. It's all been building up inside, but I've been too sick of writing to put it down on paper.) Now I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally drained. I managed to drag myself into the bathroom to bathe and take my meds, but that's as far as I've gotten. I have work I need to do, but I can't think of a damned thing to write about. I haven't eaten in 9 hours, and I'm hungry, but I'm too tired to even fix anything to eat.

This has to get better. It really, really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment