Monday, December 24, 2012

Thoughts On Christmas Eve

A lot has happened in the past several weeks, but I haven't had the time, the energy, or the inclination to post about it yet. I'm sure I will soon, but right now? Probably not.

However, I logged in to say this here, since I can't say it anywhere else.

Last night, I had a dream. (Details are a little fuzzy at this point, so all I've got left are general impressions.) I dreamed that she agreed to meet me and talk. Then, after we talked, she pulled me close to her and told me that she forgave me, that she wasn't angry at me and didn't hate me, and that she understood. I was so happy...at least until I woke up.

I know it's not much, but it's a little something to cling to during this incredibly lonely time of year for me.

I hope that she and Kitty have wonderful Christmases, no matter where they go or what they do. Him, too, I guess, though he doesn't exactly deserve it. I hope they are happier than they've ever been in their lives, and I hope that they continue to grow happier and happier and happier every day.

My own happiness, I really don't give a shit about. Theirs? I'd give mine up for theirs in heartbeat.

Merry Christmas, my loves. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment