Monday, May 28, 2012

A Very Important Letter

Dear Kitty,

I had a wonderful day with you on Saturday. In fact, the whole weekend was pretty awesome because we talked a lot, even on the days when you weren't here. And on Saturday, it was almost like things were the way they were before. Before...well, everything, really.

I don't know if I was your old Bunny this weekend, but you were surely my old Cat. I've missed that. Probably more than you'll ever know.

You may not believe that you always have been and always will be the most important thing in my life, but that doesn't mean it's not true.

I'd say more, but I'm so tired I can hardly hold my head up, so I'll go for now. But I just wanted you to know how I felt (or at least I would if I had the balls to actually tell you this). Thank you for this weekend.

~Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment